Signature Supports the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation
Today, the Jay Fund provides emotional, physical, and financial support to families of pediatric cancer patients. In particular:
- The foundation helps families who are struggling to pay bills due to caring for an ill child. They provide grants, scholarships, and financial planning assistance.
- The Jay Fund delivers once-in-a-lifetime dreams and other special events for these families, as well as the significant emotional support they need to be there for loved ones.
- The Foundation assists families facing the need for life-saving treatments by offering financing for care not covered by insurance, such as blood marrow transplants.
- Since 1996, the Jay Fund has helped thousands of families in Northeast Florida and the New York/New Jersey Metropolitan Area, supplying millions of dollars in grants.
Helping families with children suffering from serious illnesses hits close to home for our CEO. His own family supported his brother through his challenges with muscular dystrophy. The Jay Fund represents the model of support his family needed. It’s been hugely gratifying for our team to help families who need both financial and emotional support as they care for a sick child.
Our Signature team raised over $25,000 in 2015 to go toward their amazing work. We would love your help to do more for this wonderful organization. Please join us in being there for these families.
To learn more about the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund, please visit their website at tcjayfund.org.
"The Tom Coughlin Jay Fund is grateful for Signature's support and we look forward to many more years of working together to help families tackling childhood cancer."
- Lynn Chwatsky, Managing Director- Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation NY/NJ Area
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Countless families of children with serious illnesses have been blessed by the support offered at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. With over 250 children per day receiving treatment, the work performed at this facility has helped improve the survival rate for young ones suffering from cancer. Signature is proud to donate monthly to this wonderful cause.Visit Website
Muscular Dystrophy Association
Our Signature team also supports the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). In particular, we have donated $10,000 toward a $135,000 fund for a local individual living with muscular dystrophy. The donations went toward the purchase of a modified van that will allow him to travel independently. The ability to help others live more fulfilling lives is another way we leave our mark.Visit Website
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
This world-renowned institution is in our own backyard. For the Signature team, bringing a bit of joy to children is what makes us smile. Among our many contributions, we’ve also collected and donated $2,000 in toys to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), which will be used to make the patients’ stays a little brighter.
Tri-State K-9 Response Team, who serves the NJ, PA and DE area, is dedicated to providing certified and trained dogs and handler teams for an array of animal assistance organizations. The team at Signature raised over $8,000 during the Tri-State K-9 5K run and also had individuals place in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.Canine Response Team
Serving across Deptford, Vineland, Galloway, Beach Haven, Little Egg Harbor Township, Stafford Township, Barnegat Township, Lacey Township, Toms River, Lakewood, McGuire Air Force Base, Mount Laurel Township, Voorhees Township, Trenton, Princeton, Edison, Middletown Township, Long Beach, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Bensalem, Langhorne, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas.